Friday, January 1, 2010

My second go to cleaner is....

Believe it or not my second favorite cleaner is baby wipes.  These things get out everything it seems.  In Disney one year I used a baby wipe to get a spot of red fruit punch out of a white shirt!  My sister told me to try a baby wipe and I looked at her like she was crazy (this was before I had kids but she had 2) but it worked like a charm.  I have since used them to get many a spot out of work suits while at work.  They don't leave a water mark behind when the item dries like some on the go spot pads.  My sister has used them to get dried on paint out of a carpet, Brian has used them to get sap off the car and I have used them to get vomit off a car seat.  And to think that most people just use them to get poop off of butts.

No comments:

Post a Comment