Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Mr. Clean Eraser

I love the Mr. Clean Eraser!  It works as advertised and then some.  This thing is great at getting soap scum off the shower walls. When we lived in the condo the shower would collect soap scum like nobody's business.  I tried everything to get it clean including Tilex, Lysol, Soft Scrub and lots of elbow grease with no luck.  Then I tried the Mr. Clean Eraser and the scum just came right off.  I have since used it on my stainless steel since to get it shinny.  It works great for marks on the walls and my mom has actually gotten a stain out of fabric with it.  When in doubt in my house you grab the Mr. Clean Eraser!!

1 comment:

  1. We love it here too in the Gauldin House. It is great on glass top stoves and gets all kinds of crayon and various art projects off of walls, floors and hard surfaces. It is my favorite multi-purpose tool!!

    ReplyDelete